Snow

Stuff that doesn't seem to quite fit anywhere else.

Topic author
treehousegirl

Snow

Post by treehousegirl » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:51 pm

Well - after 2 weeks of SOLID ICE EVERYWHERE.....it has been snowing all afternoon. An honest 4 inches and broomed it off 3 times and now it is warming up and getting heavy. Snowmobile ride planned with The Man tomorrow up to Wallace Lake and lunch in the sunshine above the inversion. Crazy snow year, compared to last year. We have had ice for 2 weeks and I have slipped 3 times but luckily for my cat-like reflexes I was able to drop, roll and bound. It has been glare ice everywhere. Have never seen anything quite like it. Last year we had 3 feet of snow. This year - we have .....ices. So on to a much more comfortable, stable, controlled fall in the snow when I get bucked off my machine. Epic day though with the LOML and meatballs in the cooker and a tasty adult beverage on Wallace Lake. Unless it has been too warm and we fall in. Okay. No parking in the middle of the lake. We will race around once and then sit on the edge. Don't want Youtube vids of like the elk getting rescued......

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login