Easter

Got something to share from your life? How are the kids doing? The grandkids? Pets? Farm Animals? Post it here! (Please keep all other opinions in related sections)

Topic author
treehousegirl

Easter

Post by treehousegirl » Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:46 pm

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter Day and remembered that it was more than about bunnies and eggs and candy.

I, however - helped The Man finishing up the hot tub and hope that in the next week we will have it operable. Many glitches but will all be worth it. Sitting in the tub listening to the creek and the ducks. No debt and looking forward to another trip down river in the Bounder for as long as we want to stay. Life is good and I am blessed. Happy Easter everyone and just remember what it is all about.

board_admin
Site Admin

Re: Easter

Post by board_admin » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:15 am

treehousegirl wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:46 pm
I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter Day and remembered that it was more than about bunnies and eggs and candy.

I, however - helped The Man finishing up the hot tub and hope that in the next week we will have it operable. Many glitches but will all be worth it. Sitting in the tub listening to the creek and the ducks. No debt and looking forward to another trip down river in the Bounder for as long as we want to stay. Life is good and I am blessed. Happy Easter everyone and just remember what it is all about.
You should post a picture when you get it done!