OTHER: Remember when ....

Got something to share from your life? How are the kids doing? The grandkids? Pets? Farm Animals? Post it here! (Please keep all other opinions in related sections)

treehousegirl

Re: Remember when ....

Post by treehousegirl » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:43 pm

clovercreek wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:26 pm
Hamburger Corner, Fanci Freez, Westside, PacOut, Viking, Big Bun, Red Steer on State, AW on State Street, AW on Fairview, Hungry Onion, Golden Wheel, Two Boys In and Out,................
The Golden Wheel is still there, I think.

JP Jones

Post by JP Jones » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:02 pm

treehousegirl wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:43 pm
clovercreek wrote:
Hamburger Corner, Fanci Freez, Westside, PacOut, Viking, Big Bun, Red Steer on State, AW on State Street, AW on Fairview, Hungry Onion, Golden Wheel, Two Boys In and Out,................
Yes, yes it (Golden Wheel) is still there and open. I drive by it at least once everyday. No I don't stop there, just drive by.
I certainly would love to have a burger and gems, but the Mrs. says "no you don't, big boy(paraphrasing)".

treehousegirl

Post by treehousegirl » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:34 pm

......I can't remember.....

treehousegirl

Post by treehousegirl » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:38 pm

JP Jones wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:02 pm
treehousegirl wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:43 pm
clovercreek wrote:
Yes, yes it (Golden Wheel) is still there and open. I drive by it at least once everyday. No I don't stop there, just drive by.
I certainly would love to have a burger and gems, but the Mrs. says "no you don't, big boy(paraphrasing)".
What she doesn't know we won't tell!!!!!! But the scales will. They NEVER lie!!!!

treehousegirl

Post by treehousegirl » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:41 pm

Remember when we had a lot of posters on here?

yangi1

Post by yangi1 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:49 am

treehousegirl wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:41 pm
Remember when we had a lot of posters on here?
It was a lively, interesting board for awhile. What do you suppose happened? Me, I think that the trolling, name calling and the occasional threat took over. It stopped being about sensible discussion of almost any topic to criticism of the positions that people had on any topic and of the posters themselves. Sort of a free for all.

Lack of moderation didn't help. I'm not blaming Josh for that. We're all adults, but we sure didn't act like it very often. Probably a good thing it's slowed down, with this current administration, I'm sure the discussion would go south in a hurry. :)

Remember when, before the net, you could sit at the locals table in the only cafe in town and talk politics, fishing, hunting, have disagreements and still be friends? *, I'd even buy coffee.

oneopinion

Post by oneopinion » Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:26 am

Remember when you could hang up with a slam out of angst? Smashing the red touch screen with your finger doesn’t have the same affect.

Topic author
justhinkn

Post by justhinkn » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:33 pm

you could go to Manly's for pie ala mode for dinner! (1/5 slice of pie with a pint of ice cream on top) I won't even mention the prime rib dinner or breakfast.
Be safe and wear your nerdy cardboard glasses my friends! :justhinkn