Dense Fog

We need some humor up in this place...bring it on! Politics free zone please.

Topic author
Puca!

Dense Fog

Post by Puca! » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:04 pm

A pilot flying a small single engine charter plane was coming into Seattle airport through thick fog when his instruments went out. So he began circling around looking for landmark. After a while, he starts running pretty low on fuel and the passengers are getting very nervous. Finally, a small opening in the fog appears and he sees a tall building with one guy working alone on the fifth floor.
The pilot banks the plane around, rolls down the window and shouts to the guy "EXCUSE ME, WHERE AM I?"

To this, the solitary office worker replies "YOU'RE IN AN AEROPLANE." The pilot rolls up the window, executes a 275 degree turn and proceeds to execute a perfect blind landing on the runway of the airport five miles away.

Afterwards, a passenger approaches the pilot, and asks how he knew where to find the runway. The pilot replies: "The answer the man gave me was 100% correct, but absolutely useless, so I knew it had to be the Microsoft Customer Support Building."

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login