NEWS: Senate panel kills bill allowing use of marijuana derivative

Post all political topics here. If it is a news story, please be sure to include a link.

Topic author
board_admin
Site Admin

NEWS: Senate panel kills bill allowing use of marijuana derivative

Post by board_admin » Mon Mar 05, 2018 4:01 pm

A proposal to legalize oil extracted from cannabis plants is likely dead for the year after a group of lawmakers broke out in turmoil during a last-minute attempt to advance the bill.

http://www.khq.com/story/37652095/senat ... derivative

treehousegirl

Re: NEWS: Senate panel kills bill allowing use of marijuana derivative

Post by treehousegirl » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:59 am

One of our very devout christian members has been using the derivative for chronic pain and has had great relief. She has never smoked, drank or done drugs of any kind. She did not want anyone to know and think of her has a marijuana user. I find this decision by the senate to elect new officials that support this.

yangi1

Re: NEWS: Senate panel kills bill allowing use of marijuana derivative

Post by yangi1 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:48 pm

treehousegirl wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:59 am
One of our very devout christian members has been using the derivative for chronic pain and has had great relief. She has never smoked, drank or done drugs of any kind. She did not want anyone to know and think of her has a marijuana user. I find this decision by the senate to elect new officials that support this.
( know people that use the oil to relieve pain. They swear by it. I wish my wife would try it. She won't because of the stigma attached to marijuana use. *...it's legal in Alaska. The CBD oil is non-psychoactive...basically no fun...:)