Site Management

Post all political topics here. If it is a news story, please be sure to include a link.
User avatar

Topic author
board_admin
Site Admin
Posts: 134
Joined: Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:46 pm
Has thanked: 46 times
Been thanked: 34 times

Site Management

Post by board_admin » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:10 pm

Hey everyone,

As you can tell, I haven't been on the site in months. My life has been overwhelming. I went on a missions trip and came back to solar eclipse planning and a billion other things.

I'm going to be turning over the reigns to oneopinion as he has been with this site since the beginning and recently reached out to administer the site.

When my life settles down, I'll be back, I hope.

Sorry about the bot and username stuff. Trying to help generate discussion points after YPMule left.

Good luck,

Josh


Monkeyboy70
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:34 pm
Has thanked: 279 times
Been thanked: 44 times

Re: Site Management

Post by Monkeyboy70 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:16 am

@ board_admin

Nice to hear from you Josh.

I have but one request. Please delete any personal information that you may have on me. If that means that you have to delete my existence then so be it.

Thanks
Monkeyboy

User avatar

zitlips
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:30 am
Location: your next door neighbor
Has thanked: 257 times
Been thanked: 131 times

Re: Site Management

Post by zitlips » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:16 pm

Delete my * as well....including any and ALL personally identifying information as to who I am.
If that info leaks, believe me...heads will roll.

Oh...by the way
trump shit.jpg
Drumph is doing a splendid job of making his voters fools

User avatar

clovercreek
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:28 am
Has thanked: 81 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: Site Management

Post by clovercreek » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:54 pm

zitlips wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:16 pm
Delete my * as well....including any and ALL personally identifying information as to who I am.
If that info leaks, believe me...heads will roll.

Oh...by the way

trump s#!t.jpg
=)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Are you a motor mouth wimp in real life, too?
Democrats haven't been this upset since the Republicans took their slaves away from them.

User avatar

clovercreek
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:28 am
Has thanked: 81 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: Site Management

Post by clovercreek » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:02 pm

Monkeyboy70 wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:16 am
@ board_admin

Nice to hear from you Josh.

I have but one request. Please delete any personal information that you may have on me. If that means that you have to delete my existence then so be it.

Thanks
Monkeyboy
I doubt measures to comply with your request will include deleting your existence.

If you are on the Clinton List, you have reason to be concerned about being your existence being deleted.
Democrats haven't been this upset since the Republicans took their slaves away from them.


treehousegirl
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:24 am
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 47 times

Re: Site Management

Post by treehousegirl » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:46 pm

So zit and monkey want out? Well, then - let them. I agree. Erase all signs of their info, their user name, everything. That way - there will never be an issue as to who they are and no personal info will be leaked out. I highly doubt, though - that there will be anything of a personal nature leaked out to any forum member. I hope that the personal stays that way.

User avatar

oneopinion
Posts: 73
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:14 am
Location: In your head!
Has thanked: 141 times
Been thanked: 69 times
Contact:

Re: Site Management

Post by oneopinion » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:31 pm

Holy moly!

I haven't checked in in a while. As everyone else, been super busy. I come back and all I hear is slamming doors. Wel, except for missytree. Hers finally was opened. :))
Welcome back!

I will miss YP. I hope she reconsiders.

As for the others? Haters gotta hate. :( Long burning grudges are unhealthy. :/

I did not ask for this position, but with Josh being so busy and treegirl in jail, something needed to happen. I will do the best I can.

It is my hope that we can make this a fun and interesting place to discuss the many issues. Thank you to those that stuck around. It is up to us to make this site great again. (;

User avatar

Puca!
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:44 pm
Location: NW Boise
Has thanked: 75 times
Been thanked: 109 times

Re: Site Management

Post by Puca! » Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:45 pm

oneopinion wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:31 pm
Holy moly!

I haven't checked in in a while. As everyone else, been super busy. I come back and all I hear is slamming doors. Wel, except for missytree. Hers finally was opened.
Welcome back!

I will miss YP. I hope she reconsiders.

As for the others? Haters gotta hate. Long burning grudges are unhealthy. :/

I did not ask for this position, but with Josh being so busy and treegirl in jail, something needed to happen. I will do the best I can.

It is my hope that we can make this a fun and interesting place to discuss the many issues. Thank you to those that stuck around. It is up to us to make this site great again.
Congratulations! :ymapplause:


treehousegirl
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:24 am
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 47 times

Re: Site Management

Post by treehousegirl » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:16 pm

I wonder if monkeyboy will try to hang out in my treehouse? Sorry if I * anyone off.....opinions, you know.....

User avatar

justhinkn
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:29 am
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 70 times
Contact:

Re: Site Management

Post by justhinkn » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:30 pm

Ah, the swamp is finally draining....Now back to having some fun and enjoying life with a more positive outlook. :amish
Be safe and wear your nerdy cardboard glasses my friends! :justhinkn

User avatar

Puca!
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:44 pm
Location: NW Boise
Has thanked: 75 times
Been thanked: 109 times

Re: Site Management

Post by Puca! » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:23 pm

Please enforce:

Do not link to or post as an attachment, avatar, etc any image/link which is Not Safe For Work (NSFW).

User avatar

clovercreek
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:28 am
Has thanked: 81 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: Site Management

Post by clovercreek » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:57 pm

Puca! wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:23 pm
Please enforce:

Do not link to or post as an attachment, avatar, etc any image/link which is Not Safe For Work (NSFW).
---------------------------------------------
The exception should be Zitlips.

His avatars show his true character of hate and discontent for anyone who does not align with his concepts.
Democrats haven't been this upset since the Republicans took their slaves away from them.


treehousegirl
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:24 am
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 47 times

Re: Site Management

Post by treehousegirl » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:48 am

Zit just couldn't come back nicely and make peace, could he? What a vile, disgusting avatar. I think we got his hate for this country and Trump way back when.

User avatar

clovercreek
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:28 am
Has thanked: 81 times
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: Site Management

Post by clovercreek » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:57 pm

treehousegirl wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:48 am
Zit just couldn't come back nicely and make peace, could he? What a vile, disgusting avatar. I think we got his hate for this country and Trump way back when.
No surprise.
Military veterans, and members currently serving, are proud to maintain the freedom that allows a dirt bag to post whatever he/she wants without fear.
Few countries allow a person to express theirself without serious repercussions.

Due to Zit's status quo with the US military, knowing he will never serve or work for any agency associated with the US government is comforting.
It is one thing to not want to be a mailman, it's another if you can't be due to past behavior and lack of intelligence:)
Democrats haven't been this upset since the Republicans took their slaves away from them.


Piper
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:19 pm
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Site Management

Post by Piper » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:36 pm

I'm Back...I was onin2...I had to delete the email account that I used before for security reasons and I am locked out as onin2 , Oneop, it looks like you are the admin now. Congrats...I would like to use my old account but I am good with this one. Take Care!

User avatar

Puca!
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:44 pm
Location: NW Boise
Has thanked: 75 times
Been thanked: 109 times

Re: Site Management

Post by Puca! » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:26 pm

Piper wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:36 pm
I'm Back...I was onin2...I had to delete the email account that I used before for security reasons and I am locked out as onin2 , Oneop, it looks like you are the admin now. Congrats...I would like to use my old account but I am good with this one. Take Care!
Welcome back! :D


Piper
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:19 pm
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 8 times

Re: Site Management

Post by Piper » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:14 pm

Well PUCA, Piper is my dog! Belgian Malanios, 10 months old female! We got her for Christmas last year!

User avatar

Puca!
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:44 pm
Location: NW Boise
Has thanked: 75 times
Been thanked: 109 times

Re: Site Management

Post by Puca! » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:31 pm

Piper wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:14 pm
Well PUCA, Piper is my dog! Belgian Malanios, 10 months old female! We got her for Christmas last year!
Use her picture for an avatar!

Post Reply